The mission of PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies is to operate an exceptionally effective and successful international strategic communications consultancy that provides value-added results for our clients and outstanding opportunities for our employees.
PBN H+K Strategies offers talented, creative and results-oriented professionals an exciting and challenging place to work. If you are interested in a career at PBN H+K Strategies e-mail your CV or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Opportunities
Due to business expansion, PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking to fill the following positions:
Senior Account Director
– ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of public relations and/or digital/marketing agency experience; a successful track record of working for the largest consumer & FMCG brands; and experience in managing account teams across geographic borders. The chosen candidate will ramp up the agency’s work for a new FMCG client covering three offices (Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan) and will be exceptionally hands-on and well organized. He/she will possess established contacts with traditional and online media and manage a team that excels at content creation and online publishing. Candidate will also have to show experience working with corporate headquarters abroad and ability to effectively manage relations through various brand and corporate matrixes. A university degree as well as fluency in Russian and English is required.
Online Content Manager
– ideal candidate will have excellent Russian and English oral and written communications skills; 3-5 years experience in mid-weight and digital content creation for consumer and technology clients; someone who understands and excels at digital, integrated marketing and content publishing. Online monitoring and social listening experience and expertise are also major pluses. A university degree as well as fluency in Russian and English is required.
Travel & Leisure Account Manager
– ideal candidate will have excellent client service skills and a proven track record of working in the airline, hotels and hospitality, and online booking travel industry segments. Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of agency experience working directly with travel industry trade press and/or direct work experience in the travel industry. Excellent oral and written communications skills in Russian and English are required, as well as a university degree.
Graphic Artist/In-house Creative Manager
– ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of agency or corporate experience working as a generator of creative ideas and applications for consumer, corporate and institutional clients. Ideal candidate will have a graphic artist background and will work with the agency’s business teams on creating and implementing big ideas for pitches and client campaigns. Ideal candidate will also have proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and other graphic design software. A portfolio to showcase previous work and demonstrate skills is required.
Senior Account Manager
– looking for a highly-motivated communications genius specializing in the technology and finance industries to advise and lead international clients on reputation management strategies and communications programs. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years experience in corporate and/or marketing communications with strong relationships with financial and tech editors in key business, consumer and trade media. University degree, fluent written and spoken Russian and English required, as well as proven track record of out-of-the box thinking and execution capabilities.
– ideal candidate will be a Ukrainian national and have a minimum of 10-years experience designing, managing and executing advertising, public relations and integrated digital communications campaigns. Candidate must be able to turn research data and opinion polling into campaign narrative and specific messages targeted to key audiences. Experience in media placement and online media content creation preferred. Knowledge of recent economic reform policies desired. University degree required, as well as fluent written and oral Ukrainian and English competency. Russian desirable.